WHY INVEST IN RIO HILLS ? Yes it is close to Rio de Janeiro but there is more
Post available in: English
Rio Hills Lake and Country Resort is ideally located surrounded by natural beauty with views of mountains, lakes, beaches and the sea.
• Multi-award resort with wealth of facilities and a boutique hotel
• Located in the picturesque Lakes region of Rio de Janeiro
• World renowned Architects
• Less than 5km from planned R$5.4 billion Jacone Megaport
• 45 km from the $8.5 billion Petrobras facility
• Excellent re-sale/rental potential with large numbers of executives moving to the area
• Golf Course (lessons available with PGA Brazil Professional Instructors) within 5km
• Around 60 minutes to downtown Rio and International Airport
• Ideally located for those travelling to downtown Rio
• Helipad, executive airport, waterfalls and horse-riding all within close proximity
• Developers and Architects from all corners of the globe are turning to this area in anticipation of the enormous economic expansion
Nearby Maricá is one of the first towns to benefit from the royalties of the recent oil pumping being conducted offshore from Rio’s coastline.
Master developers and architects from every corner of the globe are turning to this picturesque corner of Brazil buying up millions of square meters of land in anticipation of the enormous economical expansion that the oil discovery has brought to the area.
Tourists are attracted to Rio by the picturesque white beaches which include the world-famous Copacabana and Ipanema beaches, the annual Rio Carnival and the stunning Sugar Loaf and Corcovado mountains, the latter being home to the instantly recognisable “Christ The Redeemer” statue.
Rio is also set to experience a boom in tourism due to the 2014 World Cup and 2016 Olympics, the legacy effect of which will remain for years to come. 600,000 foreign visitors are expected to travel to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup (MSNBC) and 380,000 for the 2016 Olympics (Embratur).
Brazil’s population increased from 173 million in 2000 to 192 million in 2011. This population increase has created greater demand for housing. As construction and housing supply has failed to keep up with the population growth, Brazil now has a housing deficit. Due to rural-urban migration, highly populated cities such as Rio de Janeiro have some of the largest demands for housing.
Contact us now for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
See more Click Here
About Gateway to South America
Gateway to South America was established in 2006 as a single office in Buenos Aires. The company has since expanded into a vibrant regional network, servicing the Southern Cone clients in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay with professional real estate marketing services. If you enjoy reading our news site please share it on your social media below.
Post available in: English