Uruguay will be seat of the 2016 World Meat Congress
Así fue presentado nuestro país en el Congreso Mundial de la Carne, realizado recientemente en Beijing, China.Posted by Federación Rural on Tuesday, 24 June 2014
Post available in: English
URUGUAY 2016 World Meat Congress
Clean green pastures, pure air, pristine water and red sunsets
- Free range
- Grass fed
- No hormones used
- Less cholesterol
- 100% traceability
- Safe, healthy, delicious
- High contents of Omega-3 and antioxidants
- For centuries, farmers have applied careful animal welfare and husbandry practices when raising cattle and sheep, following a sustainable process in total harmony with the environment.
- Traceability is mandatory for the 100% of cattle stock and every packing plant in the country. The process begins in the farm when the animal is born and continues until the final product, through an electronic information system (Black Boxes), with ISO 27001 Certification, audited by the British Standards Institute (BSI).
- The use of hormones, antibiotics and animal proteins in animals’ feed is forbidden by law.
- Uruguayan beef has less cholesterol and four times more Omega-3 and antioxidants than conventional beef. The taste of meat from animals raised freely and fed on natural pastures is unique and incomparable.
- Uruguay is in the “South American Pampas”, on the Atlantic Ocean coastline, between Argentina and Brazil. The MERCOSUR (Southern Common Market) headquarters are based in Montevideo, the capital city.
- Culture and customs have been strongly influenced by European immigrants.
- Demographic and sociological indicators are similar to those of developed countries.
- Uruguay’s hydro graphic system is considered the second largest clean water supply in the world.
- Uruguay is a model on animal welfare in the MERCOSUR.
80% of the land is devoted to livestock
Cattle stock: 11 million head
Largest pure breed – Hereford 6 million heads
100% Traceability by Law
Capital: Montevideo City
Area: 176,220 sq.kms.
Coastline: 660 kms
Population: 3 million
Life expectancy: 75 years
It takes a little longer to raise cattle naturally, on nothing but fresh green grass, pristine water, red sunsets, pure air, and clean blue skies. But then, you can take the pleasure in tasting the quality of time.
Uruguay invites you to enjoy the Uruguayan Beef The Congress will take place on November 8-9, 2016, in
Punta del Este
GO AHEAD, FEEL AT HOME!
Contact the Gateway to South America team to learn about the best investment opportunities in the region. The company is a benchmark for foreign investors wishing to invest in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay, providing expert advice on property acquisition and investment tours.
About Gateway to South America
Gateway to South America was established in 2006 as a single office in Buenos Aires. The company has since expanded into a vibrant regional network, servicing the Southern Cone clients in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay with professional real estate marketing services. If you enjoy reading our news site please share it on your social media below.
Post available in: English