Thinking of selling your property in Argentina. This is what you need to know
Post available in: English
These are some of the items that need to be addressed if you are thinking of selling your property in Argentina with GTSA.
A professional valuation. A considerable amount of property put into the market is overpriced and therefore doomed not to sell or could be undersold by vendors not getting it valued by an experienced valuer. Try not to use the same real estate company that is likely to sell it or it could well be overpriced as they attempt to buy your listing.
- Sales Authorization: A sales authorization document must be drafted and signed (two original copies). It should be exclusive to the property and valid for 12 months. It is important to mention that in the Argentine market, the average property sales rotation period is between 6 and 8 months.
- COTI (Código de Oferta de Transferencia de Inmuebles – Property Offer Transfer Code). The main purpose of this policy is to maintain transparency in the real estate sector and to give more formality to transactions.
- The property owner must simply declare that he or she is selling their Argentina property at a specified price and through a specified real estate agency. Click here Coti Info Argentina for a copy of the regulations. ( Spanish )
- Property Information: In order to keep a proper record of the properties we are marketing, we require the following information:
- Photocopy of the title.
- Photocopy of the floorplan.
- Photocopy of expense bills: building maintenance bill, electric bill, and others.
- An Agreed Marketing Plan Incl.
- Professional Photography
- A review of the property’s presentation. Home staging, Painting, Repairs
- Social Media campaign including Facebook, Twitter, and Blog articles.
- Suitable Newspapers to advertise in, Targeted Magazines etc
- Direct Mail campaign to English and Spanish clients
By following these easy steps, you will be able to sell your Argentina property within a reasonable time frame.
Contact us for more information.
Contact the Gateway to South America team to learn about the best investment opportunities in the region. The company is a benchmark for foreign investors wishing to invest in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay, providing expert advice on property acquisition and investment tours.
The Gateway Team – When You are Serious About Property
About Gateway to South America
Established in 2006, Gateway to South America began as a single office in Buenos Aires. Since then, it has grown into a vibrant regional network, providing professional real estate marketing services to clients in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Peru, and Uruguay. If you enjoy reading our news site, please share it on your social media!
Post available in: English