Chile Investors need a RUT Tax Number

Chile Investors need a RUT Tax Number  There are two types of numbers commonly referred to as a “RUT” in Chile. A temporary RUT for foreigners is only a tax payer ID number. Another type of “RUT” (sometimes called RUN) is for Chilean citizens and Chilean Residents. The permanent RUT for citizens and national is a national ID number, similar to a Social Security Number in the United States, and is used for passports, tax issues, ID, and many other things. Companies are also issued “RUT” numbers…
Real Estate and Investment News from South America
Visit us on LinkedInVisit us on FacebookVisit us on TwitterVisit us on Pinterest