South American Real Estate News
/ Category / Chile Legal News

Legal Representatives in Chile

For a person to qualify to be a legal representative of a company in Chile under Chilean law, the person must be an adult over 18 years of age and a permanent resident or citizen of Chile. They do not need to be an attorney, accountant, or even a partner / shareholder in the company; however, they may be such a person. They can simply be an employee of the company or volunteer third-party. Foreigners can not act as legal representatives of a company even if they own a majority of the company, until they have…


International trade and Customs National Customs Service issued Exempt Resolution No. 2852 The resolution modified the Compendium of Customs Rules in Chapters 2 and 3, and in Annexes 12 and 18. The foregoing, in order to incorporate rules on the Advanced Transfer Pricing Agreements. Decrees No. 8 and No. 52 of the Ministry of Finance were published in the Official Journal Decree No. 8 established a regulation that regulates the conditions and requirements related to the authorization and operation of the…
Visit us on LinkedInVisit us on FacebookVisit us on TwitterVisit us on Pinterest