Buenos Aires infrastructure is being rebuilt, another city is born

The first improvements to the city of Buenos Aires were very small. Its first name was Santa Maria del Buen Ayre, in 1536, then forty years later it was renamed the City of the Trinity. It was only in 1779 that real changes began with major works affecting its inhabitants. That first change meant the installation of lights to the length and breadth of what was then just something more than a large village. Its leader, Juan José Vértiz, was known as “the Viceroy of the Lighting Systems”.  Almost…
Real Estate and Investment News from South America
Visit us on LinkedInVisit us on FacebookVisit us on TwitterVisit us on Pinterest