In Paraguay the Freedom of the Press is Impressive
Freedom of the press is vitally important in any democratic. The key to that is a strong privately held media. Unlike many of its neighbours the press is mostly private.
The constitution provides for a free press and media outlets operate with few official curbs.
- RED Guarani (Canal 2)– private
- Telefuturo (Canal 4)– private
- Sistema Nacional de Television (Canal 9)– private
- El Trece (Canal 13)– private
- TV Publica– state-owned
- Radio Nacional del Paraguay– state-owned
- Radio Cardinal– private, news, talk
- Radio Nanduti– private, news, talk
- Radio Venus– private, Asuncion FM station
- Radio Canal 100– private, Asuncion FM station
Contact the Gateway to South America team to learn about the best investment opportunities in the region. The company is a benchmark for foreign investors wishing to invest in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay, providing expert advice on property acquisition and investment tours.