Argentina convenes special Business and Investment Forum
Argentina opens its doors to new business
A Business and Investment Forum that will take place in Buenos Aires in September will be a major milestone in the implementation of President Mauricio Macri’s business and investment reform, supporting Argentina’s goal to increase Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and re-launch itself as a significant emerging economy.
The Forum objectives are to:
- Demonstrate the progress of Argentina’s ambitious economic reform program.
- Enable new conversations, ideas and opportunities about the future of Argentina’s prosperity.
- Highlight the untapped potential and opportunities of Argentina’s key economic sectors.
- Close financing gaps to support sustainable and inclusive growth.
- Firmly position Argentina as an attractive destination on the global investment map.
- Showcase Argentina’s robust entrepreneurial ecosystems and present its leading innovators to a global audience.
Participants will have the opportunity to “get in on the ground floor” in a country that has massive investment opportunities stemming from its sheer size, diversified economy, educated population, natural resources and unique location. There will be ample time for delegates to mingle freely and discuss substantive matters, with special times set aside for one-to-one meetings with the President and his Ministers.
Details concerning the Forum are available at here
Contact the Gateway to South America team to learn about the best investment opportunities in the region. The company is a benchmark for foreign investors wishing to invest in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay, providing expert advice on property acquisition and investment tours.